RX 100 director Ajay Bhupathi’s second film, Maha Samudram, has been in the news for almost a year now. After Naga Chaitanya and Ravi Teja refused the film, Ajay got Sharwanand’s nod to play the main lead in the film.
Not only the hero, but Ajay has been finding it difficult to convince even a producer to invest money on his intense action drama. After Gemini Kiran and later Sithara Entertainements’ exit, the latest buzz is that noted producer Anil Sunkara is now on board to bankroll the project. An official announcement in this regard is expected soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya wants either of these two to launch his son
- Poll : RRR- If made in Hindi, who should do the lead roles?
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru wraps up censor formalities
- One more gossip comes out about Nayan-Prabhu Deva separation
- Mahesh joins other celebs in wishing the class of 2020
- Lakshmi Manchu’s Locked Up With Lakshmi is a hit