RX 100 director Ajay Bhupathi’s second film, Maha Samudram, has been in the news for almost a year now. After Naga Chaitanya and Ravi Teja refused the film, Ajay got Sharwanand’s nod to play the main lead in the film.
Not only the hero, but Ajay has been finding it difficult to convince even a producer to invest money on his intense action drama. After Gemini Kiran and later Sithara Entertainements’ exit, the latest buzz is that noted producer Anil Sunkara is now on board to bankroll the project. An official announcement in this regard is expected soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?