RX 100 director Ajay Bhupathi’s second film, Maha Samudram, has been in the news for almost a year now. After Naga Chaitanya and Ravi Teja refused the film, Ajay got Sharwanand’s nod to play the main lead in the film.
Not only the hero, but Ajay has been finding it difficult to convince even a producer to invest money on his intense action drama. After Gemini Kiran and later Sithara Entertainements’ exit, the latest buzz is that noted producer Anil Sunkara is now on board to bankroll the project. An official announcement in this regard is expected soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Veteran actress to play a crucial role in SSMB 28
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- DJ Tillu 2 – Is this the reason for Anupama walking out?
- Varisu to be Vijay’s biggest release in UK
- Did Sesh interfere in HIT 2- Director clarifies
- Ram Charan’s comments about remakes go viral