It is well known that young Mega hero Varun Tej was in talks with actor turned filmmaker Venky Atluri’s directorial debut, Feel My Love. The film was supposed to be produced by noted producer Dil Raju but there was no news from him.
BVSN Prasad has stepped in to produce the film. Apparently, Prasad believed the script had great potential to spell a magic at the box-office and evinced interest to roll it out.
“Things have gained momentum after BVSN Prasad has come on board. He is extremely excited to associate with the promising talent. The comprehensive script work is currently underway and the project will go on floors towards the end of the year,” sources inform.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”