Young Mega hero Varun Tej is currently busy juggling two crazy projects, Sreenu Vaitla’s Mister and Shekar Kammula’s Fidaa. After wrapping up both the movies, Varun will be commencing his new project, actor turned director Venki Atluri’s directorial debut movie.
The Varun Tej-Venki Atluri project was initially supposed to be produced by Dil Raju, who is producing Fidaa. If the ongoing reports are anything to go by, senior producer BVSN Prasad has taken over this project and he will produce the movie. Young Punjabi beauty Mehreen Kaur is reportedly in talks for the female lead’s role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tej’s SBSB in no tension mode
- Bigg Boss 4 – Noted contestant making a fool of himself
- Not Sankranthi but Vakeel Saab joins this festival race?
- Kajal’s horror thriller with three other heroines
- Young actress joins Akhil, Pooja’s MEB
- Popular hero turns villain for Ravi Teja