Young Mega hero Varun Tej is currently busy juggling two crazy projects, Sreenu Vaitla’s Mister and Shekar Kammula’s Fidaa. After wrapping up both the movies, Varun will be commencing his new project, actor turned director Venki Atluri’s directorial debut movie.
The Varun Tej-Venki Atluri project was initially supposed to be produced by Dil Raju, who is producing Fidaa. If the ongoing reports are anything to go by, senior producer BVSN Prasad has taken over this project and he will produce the movie. Young Punjabi beauty Mehreen Kaur is reportedly in talks for the female lead’s role.
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film’s title gets a launch date