Super Star Mahesh Babu’s eagerly awaited political thriller, Bharat Ane Nenu, is fast wrapping up its Hyderabad schedule. The film’s unit will be flying to Spain to picturize songs. The entire shooting formalities will be completed by April first week.
Meanwhile, the film’s grand audio launch event was planned to be held on April 7 in Vizag. But there could be a change in the venue as the latest update reveals that the makers are considering Vijayawada as the venue for this much-awaited event. However, there will not be any change in the event’s date. An official announcement regarding the venue is awaited.
Star director Koratala Siva is helming this prestigious project. Bollywood starlet Kiara Advani is the leading lady in the movie, which is being produced by DVV Danayya. All eyes are on Devi Sri Prasad’s audio album. Bharat Ane Nenu is releasing on April 20.
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film