Super Star Mahesh Babu’s eagerly awaited political thriller, Bharat Ane Nenu, is fast wrapping up its Hyderabad schedule. The film’s unit will be flying to Spain to picturize songs. The entire shooting formalities will be completed by April first week.
Meanwhile, the film’s grand audio launch event was planned to be held on April 7 in Vizag. But there could be a change in the venue as the latest update reveals that the makers are considering Vijayawada as the venue for this much-awaited event. However, there will not be any change in the event’s date. An official announcement regarding the venue is awaited.
Star director Koratala Siva is helming this prestigious project. Bollywood starlet Kiara Advani is the leading lady in the movie, which is being produced by DVV Danayya. All eyes are on Devi Sri Prasad’s audio album. Bharat Ane Nenu is releasing on April 20.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya-Boyapati film to kick-start on this date
- Samantha reveals her best moment in these last ten years
- Raashi Khanna starts filming for much-awaited sequel
- Ananya Pandey flattered with Vijay Devarakonda’s persona
- Hectic schedules ahead for Mahesh Babu?
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan