After running into various controversies, Kamal Haasan’s latest flick, Uttama Villain finally hit the screens last Saturday. The film has been receiving mixed response from the public, and according to the latest update, 20 minutes of the film have been edited out to make it more crisper.
The family and mature audience have connected well with this film which has Pooja Kumar and Andrea in major roles. Ramesh Aravind is the director of this flick which is presented by C Kalyan in Telugu.
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot