After running into various controversies, Kamal Haasan’s latest flick, Uttama Villain finally hit the screens last Saturday. The film has been receiving mixed response from the public, and according to the latest update, 20 minutes of the film have been edited out to make it more crisper.
The family and mature audience have connected well with this film which has Pooja Kumar and Andrea in major roles. Ramesh Aravind is the director of this flick which is presented by C Kalyan in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- When Pawan Kalyan’s script went to Tamil star!
- Chiranjeevi son-in-law’s film awaits a new producer?
- Mega hero in Prabhas’ script?
- This actor in the Agent Sai Srinivas Atreya’s remake?
- This young director to helm Asuran’s Telugu remake?
- Veteran actor Vijay Chander appointed APFTDC Chairman