Usually, we see audiences enjoying mass movies, filled with action scenes, in single screen theaters. Only a few actors can make moviegoers enjoy their action entertainers in any theater. Nandamuri Balakrishna is one among such actors.
The actor’s latest film, Akhanda, was released today worldwide. It has been gaining good reports and is doing well at ticket windows. Boyapati Srinu, who is well known for mass films, joined hands with Balakrishna for the third time and directed this movie.
Irrespective of fanism, moviegoers chanted “Jai Balayya, Jai Jai Balayya” in a theater. It happened not in a regular theater but a multiplex, Prasads, Hyderabad.
The energy of the audience clearly showed their enthusiasm and excitement to watch Balayya on the big screen.
Pragya Jaiswal, Srikanth, Jagapathi Babu and others played prominent roles in Akhanda. This mass movie marks the second collaboration of music director Thaman S with Balayya and Boyapati as well.
IMax lone ee range Mass unte single screens lo Poonakala range next level untundi 🔥🔥#JaiBalayya is an emotion 🙌#AkhandaMassJathara is Unstoppable 😍#NandamuriBalakrishna #BoyapatiSreenu @ItsMePragya @MusicThaman #MiryalaRavinderReddy @dwarakacreation @LahariMusic pic.twitter.com/deD84DQqgL
— VamsiShekar (@UrsVamsiShekar) December 2, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar is on board for Sundeep Kishan’s Michael
- We made Loser 2 season to satisfy everyone – Supriya
- Interesting update on Akhil-Surender Reddy film
- Tremendous response for Ram Pothineni’s The Warriorr first look
- Major update on Pawan Kalyan’s Bheemla Nayak
- Deepika Padukone’s Gehrayiyaan looks complex and intriguing