Star hero, Kamal Haasan is going through a tough time of late as his new show Big Boss is going through all kinds of agitations. Today, some members of the Hindu Adiradipadai staged a protest in front of Kamal’s house in Chennai.
As things went out of hand, cops had to be called in and all the protestors were arrested at once. The cops say that the organization is of the opinion that Kamal’s Big Boss is tarnishing the image of Tamil culture.
Knowing Kamal’s attitude it would be really interesting to see how the super star reacts from now on.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu