Star hero, Kamal Haasan is going through a tough time of late as his new show Big Boss is going through all kinds of agitations. Today, some members of the Hindu Adiradipadai staged a protest in front of Kamal’s house in Chennai.
As things went out of hand, cops had to be called in and all the protestors were arrested at once. The cops say that the organization is of the opinion that Kamal’s Big Boss is tarnishing the image of Tamil culture.
Knowing Kamal’s attitude it would be really interesting to see how the super star reacts from now on.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?