Star hero, Kamal Haasan is going through a tough time of late as his new show Big Boss is going through all kinds of agitations. Today, some members of the Hindu Adiradipadai staged a protest in front of Kamal’s house in Chennai.
As things went out of hand, cops had to be called in and all the protestors were arrested at once. The cops say that the organization is of the opinion that Kamal’s Big Boss is tarnishing the image of Tamil culture.
Knowing Kamal’s attitude it would be really interesting to see how the super star reacts from now on.
- Krish’s special care for NTR
- Nartanasala’s pre-release event details
- Sarkar’s key schedule kickstart’s in Chennai
- Poll: In which of these genres should Allu Arjun do a film next?
- Star heroine has no objections to her biopic