Even before Ram Charan has joined the shoot of his new film in the direction of Boyapati, things have heated up big time. The pre-release business of the film has already started and the latest we hear is that the Hindi dubbing rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 22 crores.
This is the highest price for the satellite rights for any Telugu film to date. Ram Charan will be seen in a total mass avatar for the first time in his career.
Kiara Advani plays the female lead in this film which is being produced by DVV Danayya.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters