It was reported yesterday that the first schedule of Ram Charan and Boyapati Srinu’s film was wrapped up on Jan 28. Scenes loaded with family emotions and featuring former heroine Sneha and others were canned in this 10-day long shoot. The second schedule will commence from February 13.
The latest update is that Ram Charan will join the shoot from Feb 25. He will be seen in a completely different look in the movie. On the other hand, the film’s chief antagonist Vivek Oberoi will take part in the shoot from Feb 13th itself. Several intense scenes featuring the entire cast will be shot in the second schedule.
Tamil hero Prashanth plays Charan’s brother in the movie. Kiara Advani is the leading lady in this much-awaited action family entertainer, which is being produced by DVV Danayya. DSP is scoring the soundtrack.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das