There was a huge curiosity in the air. People were seen talking about it and when the day finally arrived, all the questions have been answered. We are talking about Govindudu Andarivadele and the 8th film jinx that has haunted many stars in the past. However, Ram Charan has successfully broke that jinx and is on cloud nine now.
GAV released today amid huge fanfare and the talk coming out has been hugely encouraging. Ramcharan’s looks and his performance in the second half are being hailed all over. Krishna Vamsi once again proves that he is the master of weaving interesting stories involving big families and their emotions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai