Apart from the superb response to the trailer of Rangasthalam, the one thing which has attracted everyone is none other than Ram Charan who will be seen as Chitti Babu in the film.
This is the first time that Ram Charan will be seen in a village look and speaking about his performance, director Sukumar says that Ram Charan came with an open mind on to the sets and gave his own touch to the film.
Sukumar also added that he has showcased the natural side of Charan’s performance and the star actor completely surrounded to his vision and gave a mind-blowing performance in the film.
Rangasthalam is up for a release on the 30th of this month.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake