Vinaya Vidheya Rama, the Ram Charan and Kiara Advani-starrer action, family entertainer, is all set to hit theaters worldwide in a few hours. In the film, Charan plays the role of a family loving man named Ram Konidela. On the other hand, Kiara plays Sita.
And now, Charan compared Vinaya Vidheya Rama to the epic Ramayana. In a latest interview, Charan said, “In essence, the epic Ramayana is a story that celebrates the victory of good over evil. VVR’s story is relevant to today’s time,” Charan said, further adding that VVR will feature some mind blowing action sequences. The film is directed by Boyapati Srinu and produced by DVV Danayya.
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity