Vinaya Vidheya Rama, the Ram Charan and Kiara Advani-starrer action, family entertainer, is all set to hit theaters worldwide in a few hours. In the film, Charan plays the role of a family loving man named Ram Konidela. On the other hand, Kiara plays Sita.
And now, Charan compared Vinaya Vidheya Rama to the epic Ramayana. In a latest interview, Charan said, “In essence, the epic Ramayana is a story that celebrates the victory of good over evil. VVR’s story is relevant to today’s time,” Charan said, further adding that VVR will feature some mind blowing action sequences. The film is directed by Boyapati Srinu and produced by DVV Danayya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s film
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral