Vinaya Vidheya Rama, the Ram Charan and Kiara Advani-starrer action, family entertainer, is all set to hit theaters worldwide in a few hours. In the film, Charan plays the role of a family loving man named Ram Konidela. On the other hand, Kiara plays Sita.
And now, Charan compared Vinaya Vidheya Rama to the epic Ramayana. In a latest interview, Charan said, “In essence, the epic Ramayana is a story that celebrates the victory of good over evil. VVR’s story is relevant to today’s time,” Charan said, further adding that VVR will feature some mind blowing action sequences. The film is directed by Boyapati Srinu and produced by DVV Danayya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior doctor in Mumbai raises voice against Kabir Singh
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Pre-Release event of Kalki called off-Here’s the reason
- Happening actress hikes her remuneration
- Adah Sharma pins hopes on Kalki
- Samantha to tour various cities for Oh Baby