Vinaya Vidheya Rama, the Ram Charan and Kiara Advani-starrer action, family entertainer, is all set to hit theaters worldwide in a few hours. In the film, Charan plays the role of a family loving man named Ram Konidela. On the other hand, Kiara plays Sita.
And now, Charan compared Vinaya Vidheya Rama to the epic Ramayana. In a latest interview, Charan said, “In essence, the epic Ramayana is a story that celebrates the victory of good over evil. VVR’s story is relevant to today’s time,” Charan said, further adding that VVR will feature some mind blowing action sequences. The film is directed by Boyapati Srinu and produced by DVV Danayya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Jersey’s Hindi remake goes on floors
- Special plans to launch Sanjay Dutt’s look from KGF
- Noted heroine in talks for Pawan’s next?