The shooting of Ram Charan’s ‘Govindudu Andharivadele’ is going on a brisk pace. Currently, the unit is shooting in Europe, and has just completed shooting for a song in the beautiful locales of Jordan. This schedule will continue till the first week of September and some key scenes will be shot there.
Directed by Krishna Vamshi, this family entertainer features Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead. This film also features Srikanth, Prakash Raj, Jayasudha, Kamilinee Mukherjee in other prominent roles. Yuvan Shankar Raja is scoring music for this film which is produced by Bandla Ganesh. ‘GAV’ is slated to release on October 1.
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’
- Top filmmaker now turns a skilled farmer