The shooting of Ram Charan’s ‘Govindudu Andharivadele’ is going on a brisk pace. Currently, the unit is shooting in Europe, and has just completed shooting for a song in the beautiful locales of Jordan. This schedule will continue till the first week of September and some key scenes will be shot there.
Directed by Krishna Vamshi, this family entertainer features Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead. This film also features Srikanth, Prakash Raj, Jayasudha, Kamilinee Mukherjee in other prominent roles. Yuvan Shankar Raja is scoring music for this film which is produced by Bandla Ganesh. ‘GAV’ is slated to release on October 1.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das