One of the most eagerly awaited films of the upcoming festive season, Ram Charan’s Bruce Lee, is fast finishing its post-production formalities, while the film’s shooting part nears completion simultaneously. Already, Charan completed dubbing for the first half of the film and commenced dubbing for the second half yesterday.
Meanwhile, the unit will start shooting for the last song today and the entire shooting part will be wrapped up in three days, leaving enough room for post-production work. The films’ audio and the action-packed trailer, which were released a couple of days ago, turned out to be a huge hit among fans and with less than two weeks for the film’s release, expectations are soaring high with each passing day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati reveals his most difficult role to date
- Sumanth Ashwin comes back with a unique film
- Throwback memories-Two megastars at a film launch
- Pawan Kalyan to sign yet another project?
- Here is what superstar Vijay used to be called in school
- Suriya-Hari’s film to take off from this month