Actor Ram Charan is currently busy shooting for Sukumar’s period romantic drama, Rangasthalam 1985, in a village near Rajahmundry. The Mega Powerstar is fighting it out with the goons in a high-voltage fight sequence.
Twin choreographer duo Ram-Laxman are composing the fights under Sukumar’s supervision. Ram Charan is reportedly playing the role of a hearing impaired village youth in the movie. Several on-location stills that showcased Charan’s rugged avatar left his fans impressed.
Samantha is the leading lady in this high budget entertainer. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling the project and DSP is scoring the music for it.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero suggested Lawrence’s name for Chandramukhi 2
- Juicy info on Chiru-Charan scenes in Acharya
- Star hero personally stars transferring money to film workers
- Noted director urge fans to spread love not hatred
- Star heroine’s motivational post goes viral
- Senior actor’s film on Corona with son and daughter