Ram Charan scored the biggest hit of his career with Rangasthalam. The film has turned out to be the third highest grossing Telugu movie of all-time. Charan is currently working on Boyapati Srinu’s action family entertainer.
In his latest interview with a popular news agency, Charan said that he follows Bollywood superstars Aamir Khan and Salman Khan’s strategy while choosing the scripts. “Aamir and Salman are national icons. They perfectly mix commercial aspects and story values while selecting their scripts. They are an inspiration,” said Charan.
Talking about the highly-anticipated multi-starrer under Rajamouli’s direction, Charan said that he is quite excited to team up with the director after a long time. The Mega Powerstar went on to say that his role in RRR will be quite challenging.
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start in Rajasthan
- Interesting speculation on Yatra leaves YSR fans excited
- Manikarnika’s producer hospitalised, Kangana plays down rumours
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about Queen remake
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch