The Telugu states woke up to the good news that Pawan Kalyan donates two crores to the various governments of center and state to help Coronavirus.
Now, his nephew, Ram Charan also joined him and made a generous donation of 70 lakhs to the center and state governments. What’s nicer was that Ram Charan made this announcement through his twitter ID which he was not using for many years.
Fans are very happy with both father and son joining the social media in a big way.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda takes a key career decision
- Pooja Hegde has no problems in being called that
- Tamannaah responds to ‘out of work’ rumors
- Nikhil’s Karthikeya 2 is not a sequel
- Nagarjuna takes a key decision regarding Chay’s next?
- Another Mega cameo in Chiranjeevi’s Acharya?