Ram Charan has been aggressively promoting his latest film Rangasthalam on a huge scale since a few days. He has been busily giving interviews to one and all and is speaking about Samantha’s performance on a high note.
Charan said that this is also the first time that Samantha is playing a rural character and it was quite inspiring to see her working so hard on the dialect and scenes of the film.
Charan even said that it is Sam’s best performance to date and she will surely impress everyone all over. Rangasthalam is all set for a mammoth release on the 30th of this month.
- Japan is yet to get over Baahubali and Bhallaladeva mania
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release