Ram Charan has been aggressively promoting his latest film Rangasthalam on a huge scale since a few days. He has been busily giving interviews to one and all and is speaking about Samantha’s performance on a high note.
Charan said that this is also the first time that Samantha is playing a rural character and it was quite inspiring to see her working so hard on the dialect and scenes of the film.
Charan even said that it is Sam’s best performance to date and she will surely impress everyone all over. Rangasthalam is all set for a mammoth release on the 30th of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too
- Nagarjuna’s iconic hit film’s title for Rakul Preet brother’s debut film
- Ram and Nabha’s chemistry in iSmart Shankar becomes a talking point
- Aame morning shows canceled
- Makers of Saaho officially announce a new release date