Ram Charan is currently sweating it out for Sukumar’s period love story, Rangasthalam 1985, in the Godavari region. Charan’s commitment to shoot despite long and odd call sheets and on-location injuries has left his team members spellbound.
According to the latest report published by a leading media agency, Ram Charan is highly satisfied with Rangasthalam’s shooting. Charan himself had said on a couple of occasions that he is thrilled to team up with Sukumar.
Charan will be seen as a village youth in the film. Samantha is his romantic interest and Aadhi Pinisetty, Jagapathi Babu, Prakash Raj and Anasuya play key roles in the movie. Mythri Movie Makers banner is producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun daring big time for Pushpa’s fights?
- Aamir Khan reveals how his family went bankrupt
- Sai Pallavi being approached by Hindi banners?
- Tollywood producers start planning releases for this month?
- Samantha to release a special song from Pushpaka Vimanam
- Producer gives clarity on Love Story’s theatrical release