Ram Charan is currently sweating it out for Sukumar’s period love story, Rangasthalam 1985, in the Godavari region. Charan’s commitment to shoot despite long and odd call sheets and on-location injuries has left his team members spellbound.
According to the latest report published by a leading media agency, Ram Charan is highly satisfied with Rangasthalam’s shooting. Charan himself had said on a couple of occasions that he is thrilled to team up with Sukumar.
Charan will be seen as a village youth in the film. Samantha is his romantic interest and Aadhi Pinisetty, Jagapathi Babu, Prakash Raj and Anasuya play key roles in the movie. Mythri Movie Makers banner is producing the film.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy