Manchu Manoj is the first star listener of his childhood buddy and Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s ongoing period village drama Rangasthalam 1985’s songs. Manoj took to Twitter this morning and said songs of Rangasthalam are haunting him.
Manoj and Charan’s friendship dates back to several years. Charan recently surprised his friend by making him listen to Rangasthalam’s songs. “Can’t wait for the audio and the movie,” Manoj said excitedly after listening to them. When a fan asked Manoj to describe Charan in one word, “Bangaram’, pat replied Manoj.
— Manoj Kumar Manchu❤️ (@HeroManoj1) November 5, 2017
- Suriya’s most expensive film launched in London
- Poll : What did you think of Tej I Love trailer?
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor
- Team Rajamouli gearing up for a massive set work
- Thanks to star director, Kiara Advani lost a biggie