Manchu Manoj is the first star listener of his childhood buddy and Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s ongoing period village drama Rangasthalam 1985’s songs. Manoj took to Twitter this morning and said songs of Rangasthalam are haunting him.
Manoj and Charan’s friendship dates back to several years. Charan recently surprised his friend by making him listen to Rangasthalam’s songs. “Can’t wait for the audio and the movie,” Manoj said excitedly after listening to them. When a fan asked Manoj to describe Charan in one word, “Bangaram’, pat replied Manoj.
— Manoj Kumar Manchu❤️ (@HeroManoj1) November 5, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Punjabi actress learns Tamil on the set of her Telugu film
- When directors didn’t want to cast Kiara after her first flop
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?