Manchu Manoj is the first star listener of his childhood buddy and Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s ongoing period village drama Rangasthalam 1985’s songs. Manoj took to Twitter this morning and said songs of Rangasthalam are haunting him.
Manoj and Charan’s friendship dates back to several years. Charan recently surprised his friend by making him listen to Rangasthalam’s songs. “Can’t wait for the audio and the movie,” Manoj said excitedly after listening to them. When a fan asked Manoj to describe Charan in one word, “Bangaram’, pat replied Manoj.
— Manoj Kumar Manchu❤️ (@HeroManoj1) November 5, 2017
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections