Manchu Manoj is the first star listener of his childhood buddy and Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s ongoing period village drama Rangasthalam 1985’s songs. Manoj took to Twitter this morning and said songs of Rangasthalam are haunting him.
Manoj and Charan’s friendship dates back to several years. Charan recently surprised his friend by making him listen to Rangasthalam’s songs. “Can’t wait for the audio and the movie,” Manoj said excitedly after listening to them. When a fan asked Manoj to describe Charan in one word, “Bangaram’, pat replied Manoj.
— Manoj Kumar Manchu❤️ (@HeroManoj1) November 5, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika’s cute intro for Sarileru’s ‘He’s So Cute’ song goes viral
- Virata Parvam’s superb poster out on Rana’s birthday
- Raashi Khanna has no time to rest
- Buzz picking up for Pratiroju Pandage
- Mattu Vadalara’s unique promotions become a talking point
- Venky Mama opens to solid occupancy all over