Rangasthalam and Bharat Ane Nenu were the two big budget films that went on to become huge money spinners this summer. Since both the movies released with a gap of three weeks, comparisons were drawn and lot was said about both Ram Charan and Mahesh Babu.
In his latest interview with an English daily, Ram Charan said that he is sincerely happy that these two films have done so well. “There was a period of lull just before these two films came along. The Telugu film industry is doing well. That to me is more important than any individual success,” Charan said.
Charan expressed his displeasure over the comparisons between him and Mahesh Babu and thus Rangasthalam and Bharat Ane Nenu. “Mahesh Babu and I are good friends. And we are both very happy at the success of our films. To suggest that we are in competition with one another as to whose film will make more money is untrue,” Charan sternly said, further adding, “Divide-and-rule policy doesn’t work. We can flourish as an entertainment industry only of we work as a united organization.”
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties