Megastar Chiranjeevi recently gave an exclusive interview to his daughter-in-law Upasana for her health and wellness magazine B Positive. When Upasana asked Chiru to describe Charan, the Megastar had given a touching reply.
“If anyone asks me the biggest achievement of my life, I’ll tell them ‘Ram Charan’. I’m a proud father. I’m sure Charan will take my legacy to the next level. In my career spanning 4 decades and 150 movies, I couldn’t do a Magadheera or a Rangasthalam. Charan fulfilled my wish with Sye Raa,” Chiru said with a pride-filled heart.
Chiru further said that Ram Charan was so good in Rangasthalam. “If it was me, I would have refused to act in a film like Rangasthalam. But Charan surprised me with his performance,” said the proud father.
Articles that might interest you:
- Major update on Ravi Teja’s Ramarao On Duty
- Prabhas to invest in a Dubai property?
- Latest update on The Warriorr’s Telugu pre-release event
- Versatile actor plays a negative role in Dhanush’s Sir
- Shocker: Senior editor Gautham Raju passes away
- Mahesh Babu to kickstart SSMB28 this month