Mega Power Star Ram Charan is leaving for Iceland today to shoot for his film ‘Nayak’. The super hit song ‘Subhaleka Rasukunna’ from Chiranjeevi’s ‘Kondaveeti Donga’ is being remixed in this film and the visuals will be shot in exotic locations in Iceland. Amala Paul will be seen opposite Charan in this duet.
Shooting of the film is going on at a good pace and Vinayak is the director of the film. Danayya is the producer of the movie and Kajal Aggarwal is the other heroine in the movie. Music has been scored by Thaman. ‘Nayak’ is scheduled for release in early 2013.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Best Film of 2018
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch on Christmas weekend?
- Mr. Majnu’s audio songs to be released from tomorrow
- Mahanati makes it on top five in IMDB’s list
- Launch of Sundeep Kishan’s new film postponed