Mass masala director V.V.Vinaayak has handled the movie ‘Naayak’ and the film is all set to hit the screens tomorrow. In an interview given to a leading Telugu daily, Vinaayak spoke about the movie and he had some interesting comments to make about Charan.
“Charan reminds me a lot about Megastar Chiranjeevi. He has the same passion and commitment. He also brings great energy levels and terrific style into even normal scenes and that is a major plus. It is something Megastar Chiranjeevi used to do.”, he said.
‘Naayak’ is getting ready for a big release and the film has Kajal and Amala Paul in the lead roles. Thaman has composed the music and Danayya DVV is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another heroine in talks for Rajasekhar’s next?
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director