Ram Charan’s forthcoming action thriller, Dhruva, has been the talk of the town ever since the film’s action packed trailer was unveiled a couple of days ago. The movie is going to hit the screens on December 9 amidst high expectations.
In the film, Charan will be seen as an IPS on a mission to nab an evil scientist named Siddharth Abimanyu, essayed by Aravind Swami. Speaking about the Tamil star in a recent interview, Charan said that Aravind set the benchmark so high with his performance in Thani Oruvan that they couldn’t think of any other actor to cast for the remake.
Charan went on to hail Aravind Swami as a perfect gentleman and said that they bonded quite well off the sets and became so friendly that it was quite challenging for them to play foes once the camera started rolling.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release