Mega Power Star Ram Charan will be heading to UK in the month of August. He will specifically be going to the city of London for his shooting of the film ‘Govindudu Andharivadele’. The film’s last schedule is being planned in London and all shooting will be complete with this.
Charan is going to be seen as a rich NRI in this family entertainer and the movie is being directed by Krishna Vamsi. The film has Kajal Aggarwal as the heroine and Prakash Raj is playing an important role along with hero Srikanth.
Bandla Ganesh is the producer of this movie and Yuvan Shankar Raja has composed the music.
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag