Interacting with the media at the Happy Mobiles promotional meet, Ram Charan today announced that he is going to launch a new charity foundation to help the needy. Charan said that he is currently in the process of getting the foundation registered and that he will make a formal announcement within a month.
In an appreciable gesture, Charan vowed to donate 15% percent of the earnings from his brand endorsements from now on. He went on to reveal that he has been donating certain amount of money out of his earnings from movies to his father’s Chiranjeevi Charitable Trust for the past one decade.
- Trailer of Lakshmi’s NTR becomes a hot topic
- Niharika to work with star director
- Ajith starts shooting for Pink remake
- Was hooked to 118’s script the moment I heard it: Kalyan Ram
- Poll : What did you think of 118’s trailer?