Interacting with the media at the Happy Mobiles promotional meet, Ram Charan today announced that he is going to launch a new charity foundation to help the needy. Charan said that he is currently in the process of getting the foundation registered and that he will make a formal announcement within a month.
In an appreciable gesture, Charan vowed to donate 15% percent of the earnings from his brand endorsements from now on. He went on to reveal that he has been donating certain amount of money out of his earnings from movies to his father’s Chiranjeevi Charitable Trust for the past one decade.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar