Mega Power Star Ram Charan is gearing up for a song shoot from the 27th of this month. The news was confirmed by a person close to Ram Charan’s team. This song is for the upcoming thriller ‘Yevadu’ and shooting is expected to take place in the RFC – Keesara stretch.
The movie is gearing up for a release in the last week of July. The audio album is expected in the last week of June. Music for this movie has been composed by Devi Sri Prasad. Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson will be seen as the leading ladies opposite Charan.
Dil Raju is producing this big budget thriller and Vamsi Paidipally is the director. Allu Arjun and Kajal Aggarwal will be making cameo appearances in this movie.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic