The unit of Ram Charan and Sukumar’s movie have left for East Godavari district to kick-start a month-long schedule that begins tomorrow. A majority of the film’s shooting will take place in the picturesque Pudipalli village in Godavari region.
Incidentally, Charan’s father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s iconic classic, Aapadbhandhavudu, was also shot majorly in Pudipalli. Pudipalli was also featured prominently in several noted Telugu movies such as Krishnam Raju’s Trisoolam, Balakrishna’s Bangaru Bullodu and Allari Naresh’s Praanam.
However, reports say that Charan’s movie will be the last film to be shot in Pudipalli, as the village will soon be extinct as it will be submerged by the proposed Polavaram project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Arundhati actor’s solid initiative for medical workers
- Poll : Which of these star hero makeovers impressed you the most?
- Mahesh Babu thanks cops for their relentless services
- Buzz: Young hero’s film to skip theatrical release?
- Pawan is a gift to Telugu cinema says, young heroine
- Yet another top producer to enter the OTT world