The unit of Ram Charan and Sukumar’s movie have left for East Godavari district to kick-start a month-long schedule that begins tomorrow. A majority of the film’s shooting will take place in the picturesque Pudipalli village in Godavari region.
Incidentally, Charan’s father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s iconic classic, Aapadbhandhavudu, was also shot majorly in Pudipalli. Pudipalli was also featured prominently in several noted Telugu movies such as Krishnam Raju’s Trisoolam, Balakrishna’s Bangaru Bullodu and Allari Naresh’s Praanam.
However, reports say that Charan’s movie will be the last film to be shot in Pudipalli, as the village will soon be extinct as it will be submerged by the proposed Polavaram project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Thala Ajith’s new look goes viral
- Trivikram takes help of Hyper Aadi
- Noted actress says Balayya’s new look shocked her
- Bigg Boss- Is this contestant getting eliminated this week?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho