Ace filmmaker Srinu Vytla is currently busy with his team in shooting a couple of romantic duets between Ram Charan and Rakul Preet in the exotic locales of Europe. The picturization begun today and will continue for 10 days. Choreographer Shobi is composing steps for these two songs. Music composer SS Thaman has recorded these songs with fresh and vibrant tunes. Ram Charan will be seen as a stuntman in this flick.
With the fresh reports coming in, the next schedule will start from June 3rd in Hyderabad. Special arrangements are being made for this schedule and it is also heard that crucial scenes involving the leading cast will be shot in this schedule. Although a couple of titles are making the rounds, the makers have not yet zeroed in on the exact title.
DVV Danayya is producing this flick under his Universal Media banner. Writers Gopi Mohan and Kona Venkat have united with Srinu Vytla for this flick. This movie is slated to hit the screens in October.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Raagala 24 Gantalu
- FDFS : Highlights from George Reddy
- Comeback actress thrilled to work with Balakrishna
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero