It is well known that Ram Charan is currently busy shooting for his upcoming film, Bruce Lee, in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction. The film is touted to be an out and out action entertainer with all the elements to woo the family audience.
According to the latest update, the unit has wrapped up 80 percent of the film’s shoot. Rakul Preet Singh is the female lead and Kriti Kharbanda is essaying a crucial role in the film. DVV Danayya is producing the film and SS Thaman is scoring tunes for it. The film is slated to hit the screens in October.
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans