Megastar Chiranjeevi was all praise for his son Ram Charan Tej, for the manner in which he went on shooting for a song despite an injury. “Despite an injury, Charan went ahead with the song shoot as he was worried about causing losses to the producer. That kind of dedication will always be a ‘Sri Rama Raksha’ in this industry”, said Chiranjeevi. The Megastar recollected how even he used to go ahead with shoots despite injuries. “Charan’s dedication reminds me of myself. I used to do the same when I was doing films”
Well, with the kind of dedication Charan has, he will go a long way in the industry for sure.
- Venkatesh’s role revealed in Venky Mama
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine