Megastar Chiranjeevi was all praise for his son Ram Charan Tej, for the manner in which he went on shooting for a song despite an injury. “Despite an injury, Charan went ahead with the song shoot as he was worried about causing losses to the producer. That kind of dedication will always be a ‘Sri Rama Raksha’ in this industry”, said Chiranjeevi. The Megastar recollected how even he used to go ahead with shoots despite injuries. “Charan’s dedication reminds me of myself. I used to do the same when I was doing films”
Well, with the kind of dedication Charan has, he will go a long way in the industry for sure.
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son