Megastar Chiranjeevi was all praise for his son Ram Charan Tej, for the manner in which he went on shooting for a song despite an injury. “Despite an injury, Charan went ahead with the song shoot as he was worried about causing losses to the producer. That kind of dedication will always be a ‘Sri Rama Raksha’ in this industry”, said Chiranjeevi. The Megastar recollected how even he used to go ahead with shoots despite injuries. “Charan’s dedication reminds me of myself. I used to do the same when I was doing films”
Well, with the kind of dedication Charan has, he will go a long way in the industry for sure.
- Sarkar beats I : Emerges all-time 6th highest South Indian grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love