Megastar Chiranjeevi was all praise for his son Ram Charan Tej, for the manner in which he went on shooting for a song despite an injury. “Despite an injury, Charan went ahead with the song shoot as he was worried about causing losses to the producer. That kind of dedication will always be a ‘Sri Rama Raksha’ in this industry”, said Chiranjeevi. The Megastar recollected how even he used to go ahead with shoots despite injuries. “Charan’s dedication reminds me of myself. I used to do the same when I was doing films”
Well, with the kind of dedication Charan has, he will go a long way in the industry for sure.
Articles that might interest you:
- IT official now raid Nani’s office
- Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi makers to rope in NTR?
- Will NTR respond to Surender Reddy’s statements?
- IT raids on the noted production house
- Ahead of Frozen 2’s release, Mahesh’s adorable tweet on Sitara
- Slight change in Darbar’s release plans?