Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej’s engagement is just around the corner and arrangements are in full swing for the ceremony. Sources say that the function will be a grand but extremely private affair. Only very close members of the Chiranjeevi family and a few people from the film industry are expected to attend the event.
Charan is back from China and he is eagerly looking forward to the event. Chiranjeevi and family invited Akkineni Nageswara Rao garu,Dr.D.Ramanaidu, Balakrishna, Nagarjuna and a few other industry biggies on Monday.
The engagement ceremony of Charan and Upasana Kamineni is going to be held at Golconda Resorts, say sources. The venue is being decked up beautifully to receive the high profile guests.
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR
- Nayan to be part of Sye Raa promotions?
- Ram, Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar commences shoot
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Chiru on a weight loss mission