We had already reported that Thani Oruvan, the Tamil action thriller is going to be remade in Telugu with Ram Charan. Latest reports reveal that the makers are contemplating on naming the film Rakshak.
Though an official confirmation is yet to be made, this title completely suits the concept of the film big time. Currently, the key team members Surender Reddy, Charan and few other writers are busy finalizing the script. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser