We had already reported that Thani Oruvan, the Tamil action thriller is going to be remade in Telugu with Ram Charan. Latest reports reveal that the makers are contemplating on naming the film Rakshak.
Though an official confirmation is yet to be made, this title completely suits the concept of the film big time. Currently, the key team members Surender Reddy, Charan and few other writers are busy finalizing the script. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s presence to make Dhee 13’s grand finale spectacular
- Poll : Bigg Boss 5 – Who will get evicted this week?
- Contestant buys BMW with Bigg Boss 5 money
- Allu Arjun playing the waiting game to decide his next
- Shoot of Pawan-Krish film postponed- Deets inside
- Suresh Babu gives a strong reply on being trolled for his OTT releases