After rumors of Mahesh’s special role in Megastar Chiranjeevi and Koratala Siva’s Acharya fizzled out, the buzz is back once again on Ram Charan. The Mega Powerstar is rumored to play young Chiru in Acharya. However, there has been no official announcement in this regard from the makers till date.
And none other than Chiru himself has given the much needed clarification. In a latest interview with a Telugu daily, Chiru clarified that Mahesh was never under consideration for the role. He went on to say that it was Koratala Siva’s idea to cast Charan in a crucial role in Acharya.
“Charan is quite busy with RRR. There is a lot of uncertainty about whether Charan can allot dates to other projects at this juncture. He will be part of Acharya if Rajamouli and Koratala Siva come to an understanding. It is my wife Surekha’s dream to see me and Charan in a full-fledged movie. It remains to be seen if her dream will be fulfilled soon,” Chiru said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month