Mega Power Star Ram Charan is currently dubbing for the film, ‘Thoofan’. The movie is the Telugu version of the film ‘Zanjeer’ and it is slated for a release on September 6th. Dubbing work is at an advanced stage and it should be complete within a few days. Other post-production activities are going on in parallel.
Priyanka Chopra is the heroine of this movie and Apoorva Lakhia is the director. The Telugu version has some slight changes and Yogi has taken care of this. Charan will be seen as a powerful and honest cop in this film and he is also going to make his Bollywood debut with ‘Zanjeer’.
The movie is a remake of Super Star Amitabh Bachchan’s iconic film of the same name.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation