Charmee is now known as the boss lady and is busy making films with Puri Jagan. Her last film, Ismart Shankar was a solid hit at the box office.
She is happy that the film created such a sensation at the box office. The film has completed a year now and Charmee spoke about the film and various other issues in an latest interview.
When asked about her say in the scripts that Puri Jagan makes, Charmee says that she only produces films and does not have any say in the scripts and does not even interfere.
Charmee said that a film like Ismart Shankar was always Puri’s idea and Ram was the lead always and the film was made in the first place for him.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram