After the success of his latest blockbuster Temper, ace film-maker Puri Jagannadh is currently busy with the shooting of his woman-centric flick ‘Jyothi Lakshmi’. Charming actress Charmi Kaur is playing the lead role in this film.
Regular shooting has begun and according to the latest update, some key romantic scenes are now being shot on Charmi in the beautiful locales of Goa.
Jyothi Lakshmi is jointly produced by C.K Entertainments and Sri Subha Swetha Films. Sunil Kashyap, the singer turned music director, will compose the songs.
- I will seek Tarak anna’s help: Akhil
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun