Charmi is extremely tensed about her upcoming film Prathighatana. Incidentally, it happens to be the 50th film in her career and she’s playing the role of a journalist who fights for justice after a young woman is raped. Thammareddy Bharadwaj has directed the film.
Talking about the film, she said, “Usually, I don’t really think too much before the release of any of my projects, but Prathighatana is different. I am extremely tensed and I just hope people like our film. It’s an important film which deals with a sensitive issue and it’s high time crimes against woman are put to an end. I feel blessed to be part of this film.” Reshma has played an important role in the film.
M M Keeravani has scored the music and S Gopal Reddy is the cinematographer. The film is going to release on April 5.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of Bheeshma’s trailer?
- Bheeshma’s fun and action-packed trailer impresses
- V’s racy and intriguing teaser raises expectations
- Ram Charan acquires the remake rights of this Malayalam blockbuster?
- GA2UV Pictures to present Dhanush’s 40th film
- World Famous Lover’s US collections report