Charmi is extremely tensed about her upcoming film Prathighatana. Incidentally, it happens to be the 50th film in her career and she’s playing the role of a journalist who fights for justice after a young woman is raped. Thammareddy Bharadwaj has directed the film.
Talking about the film, she said, “Usually, I don’t really think too much before the release of any of my projects, but Prathighatana is different. I am extremely tensed and I just hope people like our film. It’s an important film which deals with a sensitive issue and it’s high time crimes against woman are put to an end. I feel blessed to be part of this film.” Reshma has played an important role in the film.
M M Keeravani has scored the music and S Gopal Reddy is the cinematographer. The film is going to release on April 5.
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi