Bubbly beauty Charmi is all set to shake a leg with Akkineni Nagarjuna in the socio fantasy film ‘Damarukam’. She will be seen in an item song with Nagarjuna and shooting will begin from the 30th of this month. ‘Damarukam’ is a socio fantasy film that is being directed by Srinivasa Reddy and Nagarjuna will be seen with Anushka in this movie.
The film is going to be seen with a lot of special effects and big action sets. Damarukam is being made with a budget of about 40 Crores, making it the most expensive film in Nagarjuna’s career. Music is being scored by Devi Sri and the audio album will be out in September.
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today