Actress Charmme was felicitated for playing a powerful woman-centric role in her latest release, Jyothi Lakshmi. Vamsi Film Society felicitated Charmme and the unit members of Jyothi Lakshmi at a starstudded event last night, which was attended by several film and political celebrities.
Speaking on the occasion, an excited Charmme said that fans and film lovers have been calling her Jyothi Lakshmi everywhere. Charmme also said that women must respect fellow women and only then that others will start respecting women.
Directed by Puri Jagannadh, Jyothi Lakshmi was released to positive reviews and the collections have been decent at the box-office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gang Leader’s teaser is fun and raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Gang Leader’s teaser?
- Tabu commences Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Rakul thrilled to work with Kamal and Shankar
- RRR to be shot in this picturesque North Indian city
- I will write the script in 5 days if Chiru calls me again: Puri