Actress Charmme, who has been shooting for her upcoming film in Puri Jagannadh’s direction, has been injured on the sets of ‘Jyothi Lakshmi’ in Goa. The actress was performing in a stunt scene where a stuntman mistimed his blow and struck Charmme’s face with a hockey stick.
Soon after the mishap, Charmme was rushed to a local hospital where she received treatment and took rest for 6 hours. The actress then returned to the sets and finished the fight scene after taking painkillers and injections.
Needless to say, the unit members appreciated Charmme’s professionalism. ‘Jyothi Lakshmi’ will complete its shoot by this month end and the film will release in May.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic