Puri was supposed to work with Nithiin but the project was cancelled off at the last minute and Charmme’s name is being heard as the reason behind it. When asked in an interview about this, she replied that financial problems are the reason for Nithiin’s project being scrapped.
This comment created anger in many production houses as Nithiin and his family are not in any sort of financial trouble. Charmme realised this and apologised via Twitter.
“Someone told me that they are facing financial troubles and I thought it is true. I am sorry”, she posted.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy info on Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crazy teaser
- Acclaimed actress all set for her fourth sports drama
- Shruti Haasan to return to her music career in London
- After cop, Rajasekhar to play a lawyer and professor
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role