Post the success of Majili and Venky Mama, Chay Akkineni is in top form and recently, there was news that he has hiked his remuneration for his upcoming films.
He will be doing a film in the direction of Parasuram and the talk is that he has been paid a whopping 8 crores as his fee for the film which is touted to be a love story laced with family emotions.
14 Reels Plus banner will helm this film. The pre-production is on in full swing and the film will go on floors once Chay wraps up his new film titled Love Story with Sekhar Kammula.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk – Samantha rejected a Shahrukh Khan film?
- We just had dinner: Ram Charan on film with Prashanth Neel
- Sharwa’s last hope is Aadollu Meeku Joharlu
- Ram Charan launches Natyam’s impressive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – Nagarjuna asked to be more aggressive?
- Any issues take Maa’s help and not media’s – Mohan Babu