A few days back, there were reports that the overseas rights of Chay Akkineni’s Love Story have been sold for a whopping 5.6 crores in the US.
This means that Chay has a big task ahead in his hand. The film needs to make at least 1.8 million to be in the profit zone for all the parties concerned.
Shekhar Kammula has a huge following in the US and if the film is a hit, the said amount will be recovered easily. On the other hand, Chay does not have any film which has made even one million in the US.
So, Chay has a big task cut out for him in the coming days. Sai Pallavi plays the female lead in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings