Chay Akkineni has started promoting his film Love Story that will be out on the 24th of this month. He is giving back-to-back interviews for the film and is speaking high about Shekhar Kammula.
In one of the interviews, Chay says that though it was very tough to speak the Telangana slang, he got it right as Shekhar Kammula was keen on Chay to get trained in the accent more than anything.
Chay also says that doing a film with Shekhar Kammula is like going to a film school. The film also has Sai Pallavi as the heroine and Chay says that Sai Pallavi had helped him big time in all the dance sequences.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan all smiles at a wedding
- Fans disappointed with India’s first ever defeat to Pakistan in World Cup
- Memorable day for Rajinikanth and Dhanush fans tomorrow
- Allu Arjun watches India vs Pak match with his kids
- Sunil, Anasuya team up for an action entertainer
- Aha’s strong line-up is sure to entertain its subscribers