A few months back, news came out that hero Naga Chaitanya is turning producer with a medium budget film. News also came out that Seethamma Andalu Ramayya Sitralu director Srinivas Gavireddy will direct the film and Raj Tarun is in talks for the lead role.
Now, the latest buzz is that the project was shelved completely as Chay is in no mood to invest in Raj Tarun’s film. With back to back failures, Raj Tarun’s market became almost zero and no one is daring to make a film with him.
Will Raj Tarun wake up at least now and select good scripts, remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Mohanlal’s Drishyam to be remade in Indonesian
- Music composer Shashi Preetam directs his daughter’s maiden production
- Seetimaar locks OTT streaming partner?
- Jr NTR brings Rajamouli and Koratala Siva to EMK
- Watch : Maestro is streaming now on Disney+ Hotstar