A few months back, news came out that hero Naga Chaitanya is turning producer with a medium budget film. News also came out that Seethamma Andalu Ramayya Sitralu director Srinivas Gavireddy will direct the film and Raj Tarun is in talks for the lead role.
Now, the latest buzz is that the project was shelved completely as Chay is in no mood to invest in Raj Tarun’s film. With back to back failures, Raj Tarun’s market became almost zero and no one is daring to make a film with him.
Will Raj Tarun wake up at least now and select good scripts, remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Female lead locked for Tiger Shroff’s next
- Rashmika’s impressive display of strength
- No truth in star heroine’s comeback news
- Hansika’s landmark film wraps up its shoot
- Radhe Shyam’s team all set to return to Hyderabad
- Kamal Haasan- Lokesh Kanagaraj’s film to go on sets soon