After being in love for several years, Tollywood’s star couple Naga Chaitanya and Samantha tied the knot in October last year. Although Chay mostly remains tight-lipped about his personal life, Sam never shies away from talking about her relationship with the Akkineni hero.
In a latest interview as part of U-Turn’s promotions, Sam revealed that she used to be short-tempered in the past, but Chay has cut it short after marriage. “At home, Chay is completely opposite of his public persona. He has the upper hand over me at home,” revealed Samantha.
On October 6, on the occasion of their first marriage anniversary, Chay and Sam will be launching their fourth film together. Ninnu Kori director Shiva Nirvana will be helming this project.
- Temper’s Hindi remake delays Ranveer, Deepika’s honeymoon
- Indian2’s shoot to be delayed by another week
- India’s Village Rockstars out of Oscar race
- Sai Pallavi is the soul of Maari 2 : Dhanush
- Pressnote : Watch Antariksham or Padi Padi Leche Manasu in Regal & AMC for free