It’s been reported already that Naga Chaitanya will be acting in a film to be directed by romantic comedies specialist Maruthi. The Chay-Maruthi film has been titled Sailaja Reddy Alludu.
Now, the makers of this movie have announced that the formal launch of Sailaja Reddy Alludu will take place tomorrow at 11 am at Ramanaidu Studios. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start from January 5.
Anu Emmanuel is the film’s leading lady and Ramya Krishna will essay a crucial role. Suryadevara Nagavamsi is going to produce the movie under Sithara Entertainments banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero turns rapper for his next
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release
- Allu hero to make his web-series debut
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with George Reddy
- Raja Varu Rani Garu’s trailer looks impressive
- Bigil overtakes Viswasam to become all-time 2nd highest Tamil grosser