It’s been reported already that Naga Chaitanya will be acting in a film to be directed by romantic comedies specialist Maruthi. The Chay-Maruthi film has been titled Sailaja Reddy Alludu.
Now, the makers of this movie have announced that the formal launch of Sailaja Reddy Alludu will take place tomorrow at 11 am at Ramanaidu Studios. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start from January 5.
Anu Emmanuel is the film’s leading lady and Ramya Krishna will essay a crucial role. Suryadevara Nagavamsi is going to produce the movie under Sithara Entertainments banner.
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu