Naga Chaitanya and his lady love Samantha got engaged in January this year. The lovebirds are all set to you tie the knot in October and there have been many speculations about the date and destination of their marriage.
In his latest interview to a popular media house, Chay himself has clarified that the marriage will indeed take place in October, but the venue has not been decided yet. Chay also ruled out the possibility of a destination wedding and said that Hyderabad will host their wedding as many older guests from both the families may find it tough to fly to a foreign country.
Chay further said that the marriage will be held twice in both Hindu and Christian traditions. When asked about their honeymoon plans, Chay said he and Sam are planning to explore all the places they had shot at for the film that united them, Ye Maaya Chesave, in New York.
Talking about Samantha, Chay said that he had learnt cooking by watching YouTube videos and that he loves cooking for Sam and Sam loves whatever he cooks for her.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race